- Someday you’ll find someone special again. People who’ve been in love once usually do. It’s in their nature
- Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.
- There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one’s cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore.
- Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.
- If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.
- As a girl, she had come to believe in the ideal man — the prince or knight of her childhood stories. In the real world, however, men like that simply didn’t exist.
- I watch with breaking heart as you slowly fade away.
- I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless them.
– Message In A Bottle – Nicholas Sparks
Viewer’s quote – As posted by someone in the comments section on the previous Saturday’s post:
Three Simple Rules In Life:
1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be NO.
3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
Quote of the day is a section where we will put up quotes from a particular book on every Saturday. *Feel free to put up your favourite quote in the comments column and we will add it on our blog*