- I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn’t. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.
- I don’t think that we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.
- There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.
- I may be irresponsible but I am a good irresponsible.
- It all made perfect sense, and at the same time, nothing seemed to make sense at all.
- Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.
- If people don’t like you, or they think you’re strange, then that’s their problem.
- She was, in other words, the kind of girl who made the rest of us look bad, and whenever she glanced my way, I couldn’t help but feel guilty, even though I hadn’t done anything wrong.
- Miracles do happen.