- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.
- People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.
- You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.
- At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.
- People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them.
– The Alchemist, Paulo Ceolho
Viewer’s quote – As posted by someone in the comments section on the previous Saturday’s post:
“Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people. Before you tell me how much you love your god, show me in how much you love all his children. Before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I’m not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as I am in how you choose to live and give.”
– Cory Booker
Quote of the day is a section where we will put up quotes from a particular book on every Saturday. *Feel free to put up your favourite quote in the comments column and we will add it on our blog*