- People have a special power of sniffing other’s problem, and relaying a distorted version of it to the world.
- A momentary presence of a person, at times, can comfortably numb his absence in your life.
- There are two kinds of love: one that exists because it has never been tested and one that lives on because it has passed all its tests.
- Don’t say sorry, Neel. Say you love me. Please say you love me. It’s more powerful than any apology. It’s more healing than any medicine. It’s more forgiving than any life.
- If you are accustomed to see only black and white, then you’ll never see me.
- Just like a river has different names as it traverses different territories,Our love too shall have different names as our life traverses different births. But the essence, the nature, the taste of love shall remain the same.
– Ex…a Twisted Love Story – Novoneel Chakraborty
Viewer’s quote – As posted by someone in the comments section on the previous Saturday’s post:
You don’t have to be positive all the time. Its perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared or anxious. Having feeling doesn’t make you a ‘negative person’. It makes you Human.
– Lori Deschene
Quote of the day is a section where we will put up quotes from a particular book on every Saturday. *Feel free to put up your favourite quote in the comments column and we will add it on our blog*