- Now, no matter what the Mullah teaches you there is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft. When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife’s right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone’s right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.
- It maybe unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime.
- There is a way to be good again.
- And that’s the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.
- Every woman needed a husband. Even if he did silence the song in her.
- For you, a thousand times over.
– Khaled Hosseini – The Kite Runner
Viewer’s quote – As posted by someone in the comments section on the previous Saturday’s post:
I Already Know What Giving Up Feels Like.
I Want To See What Happens If I Don’t.
– Neila Rey
Quote of the day is a section where we will put up quotes from a particular book on every Saturday. *Feel free to put up your favourite quote in the comments column and we will add it on our blog*